Search This Blog

On May 25, 2014

You are of The fragile existence,
One in the Peach Black;
there, the dreams come to fight
with the inner existence, out of the control
Rose in the chaotic manifestations of The Horrid.
Of Me!

I'm the Enemy, your light in the conspiracy,
with the Dark and your fear it.
I'm the pain, your flash, it's a cannibal.
I'm not with you, on the death bed, but with the intensity,
playing the violin of the Phoenix, on The Edge;
down is the grave, down I'm taking your bird of the Flame.
And the only thing that will stay is Me!

You composed the Dream by the oblivion,
I'm playing it, like an angel, you
tortured it and placed me in the half shadows,
you made me, unshaped and undone me,
because of your masterpiece;
you owe it more, and you know it,
Because of (it), my Life, is invisible.