Search This Blog

On February 4, 2011

It's not a secret that I spare you by the drop of a line,
And tell my foemen to fly a bird
When they infringe my weird perception
I lean toward to fall in the Sun,
Because I will rather die than decline.



I can clear down forgetting all the mess, 
and let my heart to sing, 
if I just could shut down 
the luminaries of the world 
and allow only Moon to shine 
in the last second, 
so you can see me.

In infamous flight
You maybe don't feel the meaning
What disreputable
Edo wings bring that past
Of no glory.

It's not a secret that I think of you
And dream what is not mine,
When my foemen ride my fears
I refuse to comply with their dragons.

I can clear my day 
to see the sky finally for the first time, 
if I just could shut down 
the luminaries of  the world 
and allow only your eyes to shine 
in the last second 
so you can see me.

In infamous flight
You maybe don't feel the meaning,
That one heart is able to give 
Instead that part
To hurt in furry.