Search This Blog

On January 4, 2012

I think it's not okay
Waiting for this the whole day
I should keep that feeling
Boy - You're set so far aside
I scream and hear only silence
Having only you on my mind
In that moment love me
Whisper in my ear that you need me
Lie - You're gonna clamp my shell
Just - Gimme your tinker's damn

I'll make a good thing for you
Just - Let me of my chain {Restrain me}
I'll make a Moon sing your blue
Just - Love me to the pain {Constrain me}

They will catch you
I betcha - They'll get you filthy
Your mom'll be so happy
Don't even try to hide
Take a blow and stay proud
{Let the Sun burn everything}

And when they find you
I won't be the one to blame
Aw, no, I won't have any shame
I'll make the Sun burn everything
Yes, for you , I'll do a good thing
{Just - Let the Sun burn everything}