Search This Blog

On December 16, 2013

I know that you miss me,
Because you are thinking about my birthday,
And you sleep with my love letters.

• I know that you miss me too,
Because you wear my fake pearls like diamonds,
And mix onions with your fingers.

I scream that it's unfair,
And then I write poetry out in the storm,
Until bolt hits me...

• I love all your double deals,
When you march in at the midnight
Like Cinderella. With the cream!

The way you eat and poke your ears,
Drink coffee in the impossible time,
and run around like on the batteries.

•And you're so clumsy, it's an art,
you torched a room with a vacuum cleaner.
Great job! Your secret super power?

I love how you put your colors together
And wear sunglasses while it's cloudy.
Look the Sun! With the nuts!

• I love how you eyeball like a carousel,
And fail so badly in every single gig.

Work's cool! Getting fired's better, Yeah!

CH/

• I forgot when I'm away of this place that
You wait me to call, Your Majesty,
And I have tub to clean,
Never really learned how to check out with the style.

I suspected, that you filled your bed
With the mountain of the stuffed kittens,
My Angel, it's all my fault, and I'm sorry
- for all the blue Mexican cookies.

• I love your funny superstitions,
I miss that foreign accent to wake me up,
and paranoic explosions that will cost me a life.

I know you think that you're fat and ugly
And planning all those diets,
But, baby, I cook all your favorite meals
And I don't care if you reach 300 pounds.

CH/ +
• Baby, on a dance floor you're the winner.
I'm so proud because you're never enough.
You turn and slide all the night,
And make me so glad that I'm with you.
You're my rocket to the Moon.

So! Go, baby go, be my disco ball!

Baby, I cook all your favorite meals,
And sing down the sink in my heals.
I'm a jukebox, put a penny for a song,
Let me put a quarter for the eternity.
You're my Lamborghini.

Go, baby go, be my disco ball!