Search This Blog

On April 27, 2015


It's so easy to be a monster,
they are all stupid,
just saying it isn't interesting enough,
so why do you twist under my tin table love?
Have you met a girl plucking flowers
on the meadow in the Woods.

Hey Mr Wolf, it's your little Riding Hood
she gives a stroke over teh bow for free, with her
full basket of the cakes and knives, daily
filling your moma's cupboard ( bitch!)
filling up the sugar and spice,
when you are not there,
when you don't watch.

Hey Mr Wolf, observe and learn your own act
don't let the monsters in playing,
tide is up and the Moon is out.
This disclosure is an art, love that imitates the life
rides my powers.

Don't talk to the strangers, they are all my friends.
They will have the cookies, they make you eat them, they kill you.
Do the twist Mr Wolf, do the twist, woof, woof...
I'm nothing and nobody, but I want a sack full of the power
and I don't give a damn.