Search This Blog

On October 25, 2017




2 chairs, one lake, animal-animal (!!)
your heart is not free,
and your mind - Aw, well -
she is here with me.

I always end up wielding your head
upside down,
I always end up on this peer
somehow...

Beast's a beast, no matter how you turn It,
lock It in a tower put It in a sty,
It's stripped of any purpose, a hilarious
joke paid by misery.
Do you hear that screaming laughter,
inside,
an overlapping song that falls within itself?

It's a sin to be that devious
without a proper sponsorship.
I want nothing, you'll take anything,
let's make a deal;
I be you and you be all me.

2 chairs, one lake, animal-animal (!!)
your heart is not free,
so swim up here grab a seat,
take a fish, do you wish
to live a life in a dream;
drink its blood, eat that flesh,
feel the sun,  breathe the air.

I'll make your wish come true,
you'll never be alone
in your fantasy about
the ghosted line towards the Moon.

Don't mind the magnitude,
a sunset, and the rain,
still and quiet it's just that part of a bay,
a Winter brought into the existence
with a soul,
on another side of a spring,
there is nothing to worry or fear.



PICTURE