Search This Blog

On April 10, 2019


Cult of Veliona ( Price of the fire)

I was sitting on the sad throne in my dutiful sorrow
when a conjure came again, wearing envy and black.
Through her blind eyes, she surely can't see
the justice for her is not the same for me.
Disrupted by her pleas I forged an idea good as it can be
and flee on my way to one place just a thought away.
The courtroom split open when I stepped on the first stone
casting the scarlet red over the sea facing
an ultimate judge taking upon her throne.
What a blazon of the sky is doing in here?
The crowned dread pointed her rattling bones straight to my head.
I have this play but for it to do, I need something from you, I said.
The white judge listened to what my plan was about to be,
grim in her face she turned chuckling to her following mass -
That is a disturbingly great idea, I think it will be a blast!
Two seconds later I was wearing her gown, her crown on my head
and her wielding weapon safely clinging on my side.
I landed back in some alley, a pair of glowing eyes
welcomed me as an omen of the unearthly demise.
I walk to the source and perched myself in front,
a cat lazily gave me that look, unhinged and blunt.
She jumped down from her spot and like any of her kind
greeted me ready to serve on the whisk of my mind.
I took her up and looked in the pair of yellow jades -
Well you are a demon that knows the law of all trades.
I knock on a door cat marked with her ear, but there was no sound,
obviously, my enchanting host fell asleep.
So, I entered a room, cavity of despair, now - what shall I say
to a sleeping body wrapped in paper trash and a cable of her cell?
I muddle the words to wake her up, her eyes grew
large as she jumped and yelled unholy words of spite.
Oh, you came, my Admire, what you ask from me,
I will gladly submit to your desire!!
She set her eyes on cat in my arms, calmly purring,
so instantly she knew that I am all fake.
I restored my mirage and she told me her tale,
It sounded worthy of my recognition,
after all, I decided to take a toll to her pray, in order to glow
I need a loyal follower to spread my name.
Can we ordeal some other disgrace, I utter to her face,
as long it doesn't include this business over here
-a thump of a scythe chimed three blocks away.
Whatever you pray will be delivered under a day,
you can't seek a hurt, no matter what the sin is worth.
She wished nothing, under oath of my scythe
but the dragons that breathe flame and dire.
Sounds like a deal so as she sow, so shall she reap,
for the price of the fire be the servant to me.