Search This Blog

On June 17, 2019




Waiting for a world to end in fire and flames, I sat down to put a final letter to my mortal existence, all the sorrows and faded hopes of mine, but I could not express my thoughts as I was constantly hearing some perpetual knocking and agitated spat down towards the building's garages...

Finally, I stuck my neck outside of a window, but I saw no janitor or anyone doing any labor that would cause such a sound. I sat down again in a hope it will quit, but then I heard a person calling my name in agitated manner requesting me to open that window. 

I stuck my head out again and searched the source of a voice when I saw diagonally in front of the window below a huge black bird resembling a raven clasping at one of the buildings perched beams looking through the shades into an owner's apartment.

Uh, hello - I called the odd bird, and the strange visitor turned his head looking at me with a pair of empty, black and blunt eyes. 

You can see me? - a thing clacked in surprised.

Hmm, yes, you are the one who called my name - I asked still not believing I am talking to a bird ... but then again, a World was about to end, I was expecting anything. 

Well, then... - a bird landed onto my window frame in one motion of his huge wings - I guess good as any, let's talk. 

He surely was not like any bird I ever saw. 

Do you know what time it is ... - a bird asked looking for a place to sit inside of a room and then hopped on one of the armchairs.

Yes, I do unfortunately know, in less than a few minutes the World Ends ...

Well, that is just a chapter to be written, so open the dimension and let me tell you what I was told...

Just one question, I will, but tell me this, why are you a raven?

A bird landed on my shoulder and yanked my ear and said - Well, ain't that a question...

A dimension broke in front of us and when I stepped towards the chaos inside the time slowed down and stopped for us. We were gone inside of the world within this one that knows no time or a limit to it - so let me sing you a story.



Into an unlikely summit I have been summoned
by a Raven fallen like a Doom on my shoulder.
Hey-Ho, Your Harrowing saw,
a dark omen was honored by Another Uncalled!

“Half of the Yield is gone to seven sins,
half of the same to redeem the Wings,
half of the endless nothing for the Big Voice,
twelve what is left - a bird shrieked into my ear -
spared for you to rejoice!”

I got off of the Train raging thought His world,
I had nothing better to do,
when The Boss passes the call, you better subdue...


Raven
In Greek mythology, ravens are associated with Apollo, the god of prophecy. They are a symbol of bad luck, and were the god's messengers in the mortal world.
Image Attribution Link

First I came
On The Desolated Plane where mute by an oath,
ten feet tall sprite had his eyes chained to the floor.
He pointed me at Tomorrow that shall become,
trampled World of the ungodly creatures
ravaged by the Conquest, Plague and War.
Before I could speak, he handed me a rope
blooded ending around the neck of the horse.
Despair is the name, a plate on him says,
and that pale rough shall serve me every step of the way.

Down the path of the ulterior reasons lost
I steered my bareback steed in front of the mad beast
carrying a black Lord wielding a fury, a burning sward.




"Despair, despair! Do not watch - the Raven crewed,
do not look into the burning eyes of Hate!"
I closed my eyes and the mighty villain
seeing the face of the unseen Despair
broken fell on the road.

"Hey-Ho, Your Harrowing saw,
a dark omen was honored by Another Uncalled!"

Next I saw
Grieving behind the curtain of fear,
a craftsman of Hell, deaf to her ear.
"There is no beloved who awaits your arrival,
there is no children you'll bring many gifts" -
her yellow lips spoke the words she can't hear.
Before I could say yes or no, she handed me a stick
rusted ending upheaval in a blade of The Scythe.
"Dread is the name" - she said - "of this unholy thing
and it shall rule for you however you wish or think."

Covered with the hood giving a thought some shade,
I walked headlong into the Plague relentlessly
racing a gray mare; a sick apparition gauntlet
stopped for me swaying the golden Scales.




"Dread! Dread! Do not listen, - the Raven busily snared -
do not hear the misleading words of Greed!"
I shut my ears and the gray ghost
hearing the swing of the unheard Dread
silent hit the ground.

"Hey-Ho, Your Harrowing saw,
a dark omen was honored by Another Uncalled!"

Last I took
the solitude of miles, behind me nothing to see
when I came upon a lonely man dressed in white
sharding the gravel with his own bare hands.
I saw nothing with him but a bag made of drags,
inside, who know what he has.
I leaped high on Despair wielding the Dread,
but he remained untouched, silent and bare.
I dismounted a horse with a hope on my mind,
when I noticed, aw sorrow, a chode was
possibly very deaf, but certainly very blind.
On his chest branded like if he was a cattle
some Wrath carved his name - the Failure.




A mute sprite gave me a speechless animal
to serve, the unseen.
A deaf demon gave me a dread tool
to rule, the unheard.
A blind man was baren, nothing on him
but the grief, the unspoken,
so I guessed I should take him for a companion
at least a part of my way.

"Failure! Failure! - a Raven covertly fled
when I mounted a man to ride with me
ahead the golden parlor at the Worlds End -
Do not talk, do not answer the call of vanity,
this is insanity, an insane insanity..."

Into an unlikely summit I have been summoned
by a Raven fallen like a Doom on my shoulder.

Hey-Ho, Your Harrowing saw,
a dark omen was honored by Another Uncalled!

Where the horrible wind shreds chaos to madness,
a Horrible man is waiting me there,
jailed behind the walls of mirrors,
the unsettling soul born to Conquest.

Hey-Ho, Your Harrowing Saw,
King to this World, it's Time to go.

And so we came to the Golden Parlor on the world's end,
riding the pale servant bareback with my fallen companion,
and carrying the arms fit to postulate the gates of hell.
I packed the two horsemen, their sins and weapons,
with not a single word being told...
now I was all set to face the end of days most praised One.




And so we met, sitting all covered in gold,
a King of this World all in finest silk, proud and bold.
No weapon on him but a shiny as a Sun bow set in the corner,
no offer to be made, no sign of treachery, no sign of a torture.
Instead of the condemnation, he spoke all silver tongues,
a golden crown on his head flaring with the rubies and diamonds,
... just enough to hide a pair of horrible fangs.

And so we listen behind the walls of silvery mirrors
to the King speaking off all the things we could do,
under deafening wind of madness
He worshiped in verses the currents we could move.

I stood silent trying not to fall into a trap from the glory's edge,
in matters like this I had no single opinion, any experience or knowledge.
King turned to my trade but he said no word to this predator ,
instead of his voice, from his bag a man offered in front of him - the cash register.

For an each of King's venues he gave him a bitter bill,
he counted an each of his glorious wins to the cold nill.
All of his golden bars he crunched and grind into the rust,
all of his magical mirrors he shattered like they are the dust.
Without any mercy this relentless soul in a tirade of a siege
claimed all the King's rage, not a teardrop of hope he left,
because my trade... must have been none
but the Devil in a Man Himself.

King, right before he diminished back from where he came,
turned to his last resort, the sorrowful blame,
"There is still one ghost to resolve" - he desperately yelled.

I have no resent left to mourn what I hate the most,
but I am no coward to battle the fourth ghost.
There is no way to battle yourself,
the bigger is hearth, the bigger the Death.

Above my head a sigil of demon's worst mark
the fourth ghost riding a doom darker than the dark.
With 8 souls as crown chained in damnation's maze,
I'm trading the Devil in flesh, my strongest ace.
A peril that nobody can, no miracle my dear to resolve,
because that fourth ghost, that one is my own.




Why would I need a golden throne to mark my way?
I'm riding that throne, his name is Despair.
Why would I need a golden bow to make the world fair?
I'm wielding the biggest weapon, it's name is Dread.
Why would I need to resolve the fourth ghost within,
and fight against myself, my trouble and strife,
When the only sin left to me, unparalleled in valor,
is the insatiable, horrid lust for life.



Into an unlikely summit I have been summoned
by a Raven fallen like a Doom on my shoulder.

Hey-Ho, Your Harrowing saw,
a dark omen was honored by Another Uncalled!

Where the horrible wind shreds chaos to madness,
a Horrible man is waiting me there,
jailed behind the walls of mirrors,
the unsettling soul born to Conquest.

Hey-Ho, Your Harrowing Saw,
King to this World, it's Time to go.