Search This Blog

On February 3, 2020


(Founding Fathers of the Imperial Future )


Aw, my little children of Thoth, fear of the dark, dark of my blight. 
Because - my sweet betroth - I'm a supreme that fears the light. 

Across the sea, I steer your glory, I'm a master of the strongest heart.
Vengeance is a game of turning tables, where the winners are losers,
they all lost to me.

All your powers are golden, gold plated obscurus,
my spear, a silver luster in a night sky aims for dim aurous,
your blood army of the voice led by the triumph of my might.

My victory is arcane, for you I put up my ferocious sheer,
I only need your tycoon when wielding all this storm in between
where diamonds are soft light and the brave stand corrected.

I have nothing to give but all to take. It's their fear I became.
You'll be proud of me, I'll bring your name to fame.
Cherish the invisible, rise my burning flags and summon me from the other side.

You are my sonic boom, my ruling queen,
I wage wars for you, deliver me.
My cruelest master, my deepest ocean,
I like your firepower and you like me cold,
put your majestic wings upon me,
I'll be in awe your grateful.



I am your underdog and you are my demigod,
tremors are rivers, hilarious sequence,
blood-like waterfalls, exaltation by millions,
and the world on the knees in front of me!

I tear down this graveyard of sickness and blame,
they have no flame, no shame, no game!
I'll do your will as foretold, so rule this for me,
play this reality, I'll drown it in serenity.