Search This Blog

On March 22, 2020


 (Founding Fathers of the Imperial Future) - Poetry


Last year for the Valentine

I had a cannibal god lit up like a candle.

I have to say I was impressed

I had to admit there was so much to think.


He said

I don't want to lie

when I look into your eye,

you brutally remind me,

all this time, forever

you I've been waiting,

to claim me,

through the galaxy all alone,

nowhere have I saw

such a soulless soul,

all this time, forever

have I been this alone and

harvested over the universe,

nowhere have I met

such a dauntless darkness.


You put a G in my god,

you put an H in my homicide,

so you shall be mine

we are such a perfect pair.

Aw come on be

my blood ballad, be my murder squad,

black and red, such a dread,

we will rule together from above.

You, my goddess of corpses,

You'll be my gorgeous parodus.


You are that little thing that rhymes with

'my the most prized possession',

the missing link in human evolution,

you are my new year resolution,

my soul mate I've been searching

over the edge and beyond,

let's serve those worthless maggots

a lesson in venom to end their plot.

We will blow up the human nursery

with the bucket of the kerosene,

Fireworks for the Valentine

like it's the forth of July.


Do you want presents?

I will pour them on you in thousands.

I'll cut you a perfect ambiguous guy,

I carve him a divine golden smile,

make his body into an art and shed apart,

spout him like a love potion

over the white roses

and serve them to your notice

under the sheer moonlight.

I will give you a six cannon platinum cart,

never ever has anyone saw such a beast,

and more than something to smile about

when blasting planes like paper leafs.

My epiphany I'll give you anything

aw shit - even an alien mutt piked on a spit.


I thought to myself, well, what a hell,

there must me something more about him and me,

I may even take a part in this unholy thing.

Him I must have been waiting, all this time,

he is everything I ever wanted, all I wished,

he puts a C in my cut heads, easily,

a D in my death treats, so effortlessly,

he WAS really something ... special,

out of this world, well aw damn, he was,

but you see, truth be told my heart is dead and cold,

there's no joy being taunting to a poltron.


Yes, he was a celestial.

Yes,a motherfucking extraterrestrial,

but there's this fine line, like a sword,

this sharp thing called 'I changed my mind',

this world is not to be divided

to fall ahead of time,

It was never meant to be a cannon of tragedy

for the dark progeny,

so I gave a cannibal god his perfect Valentine,

the most perfect gift so inhuman to give,

I handed him out the most dreadful thing from my nursery,

that horrible sheer ice entwined

with the darkest part of my heart,

like a snake choking it, drowning it forever.


I served him white roses painted with my poisoned misery,

aw lovable infinity, all that he wished to see,

all the horrors dying inside of me unseen,

injected genetically tremors, so perfectly designed,

scenario so well sequenced, almost engineered,

and I blasted him down from my sky

because that crown is mine, I am a ruler,

this world and all its love devoured to prosper.


What is a promise to an everyday slaughter

when their blood is bleeding me, eating me, feeding me.

I am a master, I took their bodies and they hijacked

everything inside of me and robbed me blind,

their sacred pain to me, their suffering given in free will,

I wear shackles, jackals, monster - around my soul

is tabernacle of their pain, my shrine is a nightmare,

their dauntless darkness is my soulless soul,

that thunder lit storm is my home they built into me,

he can't give me what's not his to give,

but what a hell and why, why not!

so much joy and so little time, idiot!

I blasted him down from my sky,

because even that mutt - EVEN THAT MUTT IS MINE.