Search This Blog

On October 9, 2020


 

Deity, deity on the sky, can you hear me,

can you speak for me, talk to the God!?

I am not a winged fairy, to fight demons

with might,

I can't speak tongues, I am just a guy.

But, God gave me the biggest power,

could you come and see what I do with it?


Yes, I can hear you, so does They,

I can see it, and the One who speaks through me.

I can fight off all the demons,

whoever, and the rest they don't even try.

For holding onto all Their glory I am not the thunder on Their sky,

I chose to be Their gardener and a scribe.

As the embodiment of their creation, I walk among the faithless,

and I do see Their masterpiece shrouded in darkness.

What is fit and right, I talk Their talk,

walk Their walk, do Their deeds and I never stop.

But I do not work in the word of The Judge,

I sit on Their throne to be a guardian,

not in vain to attribute the vanity and grudge,

not to be the wrongdoer, the cannibal one...

I hold the nothingness and wholeness in one hand,

in another all secrets of the Universe,

I speak the tongues, but I sit in silence,

for all you have done I give you my credence.

Yes, God gave you the biggest power,

but with the rest, what would you do?

Yes, the God gave all to you, beyond belief,

but the biggest faith, Their gave it to me.