Search This Blog

On February 17, 2021

 



By the almighty will of the Creator,

all celestial powers and all the powers

endowed into the me,

I summon thee, the Ataael,

the last unspoiled and the only one of the primordial nris,

unseduced by the power of reign and logic of mind,

the greatest warrior by courage,

the general of celestial armies,

the true owner of the Burning sword,

the gift of the God,

his prince and the first in a line,

the being of unfathomable sacrifice,

the savior and the biggest of us all,

the ancient one who shielded the genesis

with the flux of his own immortal body,

the one who combated Aleph the First Born,

the one who will combat Aleph embodied,

Dajjal and his armies of rakshasa,

I summon thee to rise beside me

from the ambys of the outer worlds.


You shall be created through the powers of my flaming heart,

created into the flesh within the virgin conception

and brought to this world in a full glory by a holy mother.


Rise to me, Ataael,

Rise to the gates of this world to become,

I summon thee, the Michael,

to ignite as a sun the burning sword of all humankind.