Search This Blog

On May 17, 2019


 ( My Glorious Sun, here I come)

You who wear My crown,
You who sit on My throne,
You who scream for Them all,
You - THE FACE, THE MIRROR of My own,
With the shield of the pure mercy
And the flaming soul,
Prepare for ascension.
Rise!
Ascend from your mortal bones.
Have no fear of the death,
Have no fear of the pain,
Have no fear,
Even when all of the Earth
Shivers from the sound of My voice.
Have no fear,
Because I wear only My glory.
Open My gates,
My floodgates of Heaven,
Release all My innocence,
Release My army of the pure light.
Free all My celestial angels.
Mercy!
Show mercy for My Creation!
If I look into the eye of the fire and furry,
The eye shall look away
But the world will perish and fade.
Ask Me, any weapon to wield
Has no equal,
Any army
Has no power to stand
Equal to your mercy
to collide with the Destruction and Death.
See for yourself
Worlds that burned,
Through My eyes
Like they are yours given,
See for yourself
Tomorrow that never came, and
Me standing as the only witness
In their final hour.
You who sit on My throne,
You, the face of My own,
Mercy, your shield of the pure mercy
To manifest the biggest power in this world.
Manifest Me! Deliver Me!
Have no fear, rise from
Your mortal ashes,
And wear all of My glory.
Down with the pharaoh,
Liar and the thief of My children.
Rise. I am here
To bring to you, to all of You.
The only thing I can give you.
I shall bring the rivers of my tears
To the deserts of this world
And they shall blossom with The Life.
Mercy!
Mercy for my Living Creation!
Rise against the fallen judge
That cuts down the good and wrong
With the same burning sword,
Rise against the flaming dragon,
The murdering master from the sky.
There is nowhere to hide.
Fire to extinguish the fire!
Rage to war the rage!
Rise all of my shields of living light.
Protect my bleeding heart with your love.
Rise to ascension from your mortal bones
and deliver My glory
Into the final battle!
Mercy!
Show mercy for My Creation!

My Glorious Sun, Here I come.