Search This Blog

On May 7, 2019


Hello Sinner, here I come, sad news bringing
from The Shire high above.
Will share more about the folks under the Throne,
but how stuff works, please don't ask me so.
I'm a Voice of Them, thankfully written,
I can tell you, Thy was not smitten.
I'm a Mirage of Them, not at all hidden,
I can tell you The Boss is not a kitten.
No bounty high up there, only a lingering shock,
as instead of the Void, Dimension or Court,
is it a punishment, or is it not? - I do not know,
instead I guess this is a joke.
News froze silence under the thundering Throne,
when was the last time a sparkle hit the Stone?
From all the Appraisal Wheels the finger is on me,
-If Thy say so, I should then speak!
Half of a day you will be white,
another half you will be black,
to the Heaven's surprise granted the light,
you're forever to be a color changing cat.
As written in the stone, Word to The Throne,
Them said Their part, no face to see frown.
A secret desire as you please,
Thy see them all, an immortality then is.
Chained, The First One sprite with his grudge,
burst out in resentment - Well, that's just not right!
Me Second left tripping with the finger in an ear -
Signal lost, please what Thy said, Aw! poor lil me...
To all the Being, a cause of their fright,
Thin Shadow arrived, a clerk carrying Book of life.
Humble servant... - whisper tapping my shoulder,
-Thousand apologies, mind to check again...?
I've no celestial aptitude, or bowed eyes in a tow,
who seeks disdain of aura, go check the level below!
So a bit louder, whilst cracking Skys apart,
making sure it's clear to ones out of sight.
Word by word, this is a Letter,
What anyone feels, doesn't really matter.
Half of a day white, half of day black,
Thy grant the light forever to be a cat.