Search This Blog

On October 24, 2013

Crack my hearth,
beat it up to the art.
I'm not strong, I don't roar
to get people attention and fame.
Still, don't make a mistake,
I've make even in the start,
you can't have my love anyway.

Crack my hearth
right up to the art.
I'm not cold, don't have any gold
To pay you dancing for me.
But I've make even in the start,
taking my words back,
you can't have the sunset in the end.

You only can crack over my code,
It's a sort of a fire that rebels can't comprehend,
~ you can't have my love anyway
~ you can't have the sunset in the end
It fuels all my engines, look them burn those horse powers
I do-do-do-don't want it more than you.

You can only crack one of my many secrets,
Hella-yeah, let me introduce my dragon.
~ you can't have my love anyway
~ you can't have the sunset in the end
You're a liquid flame, look that drama addicted sunny head,
No-no-no-nobody wants it more than you,
to crack my hearth and drive my ride.