Search This Blog

On October 15, 2013

You have to do a lots of stuff at home
and do part time for the losers who don't pay.
I work my rack and sell crap to keep us afloat
to buy good things and spend weekends together.
Our best friend is a big ass with the fat income,
A spendthrift, drunk, disgusting, cheep liar!
and we don't have a relationship issue, darling,
You just felt a bit down for a frisky roam party.

You made me a twat with a mental disorder,
put me cold for a long time in the hospital.
I've done a few rounds of the brain zapps
in that fairy white place far-far away.
But I will let it all go, for the last blast,
in general, you are a decent human being,
too bad that the Lord has no record of it
and the faith signed us for the Saturday inn.

Aw, Ivory, just dance for me,
don't make a case of this.
Aw, Ivory, hang in and hope for it;
Is it fun yet? -our altar of love?

Between two dogs,
just chose the one that wins.
Recharge two blades
and take the one that kills.