Search This Blog

On October 29, 2013

I put your jibe turkey on an ice,
because it got fried a little too much.
I got you a little bit drunk
but your tiger got plastered too.
And I waited that bitch to cover for you...
Now-now, if that bird had any effect at all
you would have a game to fly at me,
so talk-walk around, whatever.
In the case that you don't know,
Your kitty's roar is nothing to show.

I praise a glamorous Lord's day when
you misplaced the make up and the face lift,
when your power bombs dropped
in the city hall's terrarium.
All the lizards turned in the pillars of the salt...
It  didn't make you look any smarter,
don't get coy.
It would be better if you bought a hamster,
or hire a movie and stayed at home.
I praise the day of the Epiphany
when you finally walked out
with a skunk on the head and a loose tail;
your boss screamed in the terror
and..
now-now, if that bird had any effect at all...
Aren't we smart today, 
what else you know to say?
Where did you learn a sign language?
Are we up to the high expectations,
your Majesty is lil slow this Tuesday?
Leave the turkey waiting,  I'll microwave.
Gotta go to chase some dog.
Signed by Stevie
image
image