Search This Blog

On October 18, 2013

Aw, you, divine, ideal, beautiful...
Your being's so bright.
You are not able to see
All the clouded judgements
And you call it a confusion.
Let me tell you about my destiny.
The same energy blindly led me over
The thousands of the false Grails without remorse
To clear what fires, to shed the tears
Over the dead dogs and rotten corpses.

Angel, I'm so sankt,
You wouldn't believe it.
I don't need your love,
Don't need all these things,
To desire a horrid, indulge in the dreams
And then to fear to think about it.
I may mourn in the morning
And cry laud between hell and heavens
But until then
I don't care if I don't have to.

Light,  be more of this dark, please,
Make it shine
Before all becomes the mist... the dust...
I know you are right and I am wrong.
I have been this for too much long.
I went too far but don't forget,
I'm the one who is sankt,
It's my blood that walks that path.